We are committed to secrecy and privacy of our site visitors, site users promoters and the people requiring our services. We promise to keep understanding between us on, how we use your data; we promise to keep it secure. It is considered as you are aware of our policies as you are browsing the website. So, before you continue browsing the website we request you read the policies.
The purpose of our free info service and mailing is to help people to live healthy lifestyle with wellness in living. The products we promote, unless specifically specified for a certain condition, all are normal to use without any side effects; provided your health is normal. We may provide offers and offer bonuses, as suggested by the manufacturers, which may make products attractive. We expect you may like the free general health, skin care advices we provide you on site and sent to you by subscribing to the newsletter, and we keep complete anonymity to your identity regarding your reading and search on our website. We do not keep trace of any visitor or user, requesting any service/s.
You are allowing us to use your first name and email address to contact you by email, if you click the subscribe button for our info service, for guidelines on general health, skin care mails with concerned products. We don’t collect any personal data other than your filled in forms and the data entered in forms is not shared with any third party disclosing your identity. You will be agreeing to this use of such unanimous data. When you subscribe, we record your "IP Address" - this may help us to confirm it is not robotic/automatic attempt. And it is human connection, it is you. This will help us to guess your time zone and we can send emails to you at a time that is convenient for you.
We take all care to curate our Newsletters mails to ensure that the content is relevant to you and to your expressed interests. We also try best to ensure our social media adverts are only shown to people who are likely to be interested in Sushan.in. We are promised and keep ourselves confined to use of your personal data having minimal impact on your privacy and we will keep it that way.
We promise that will never use your name or email address for any other purpose, nor will we pass it on to anyone else. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that we send you. If you'd like to find out more about any of this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, at any time, you wish to withdraw your consent, please use one of the methods described in the Contact section below.
If you are just browsing the Website, please note we don’t need Cookies to know you. We want you to feel free and happy with our website and your browser settings.
We do not collect any information of our visitors. For users or buyers proactively we keep your IP only to confirm you are not spam or automated visit. We don’t collect any other info nor, we trace user/buyers surfing or browsing on our website to know or understand them. We keep only info you have provided by filling the forms as subscriber, buyer. And still we don’t share your personal info filled by you in the forms, with any third party.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by taking actions or filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website or App, subscribe to our service, place an order on our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, take tests or quizzes on the Website, report a problem with our Website, provide us with feedback or a testimonial, enter one of our competitions, access articles and other resources, and contact us through our helpdesk. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number; we don't collect/save any financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits as user or buyer to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We don’t us cookies to track our users or buyers.
Uses Made of the Information
To share, we use information provide by you in anonymous way:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or which you have expressed an interest in.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• We will only contact you by email or SMS for any of the above purposes, where you have provided your email address or phone number to permit us to do so. You can ask us not to communicate via either email or SMS at any time.
• To contact you about one of our competitions or feedback you have provided. We will use this information to improve our products and services. Where you have expressly agreed, we may, at our discretion, use your name, company information and feedback for our testimonials.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, where you have expressly agreed to receive advertising.
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our products or services that may interest you.
Users accessing sushan.in through a corporate account
If you are accessing our Website, or have opened an account with us, through an arrangement established with your employer, we will only contact you about your account and the resources your employer has made available to you. We will not contact you about other products and services we offer.
Publicly sourced company email addresses
We may obtain individuals’ company email addresses from public sources (either directly or through a third party provider) in order to send relevant communications about our products and services in accordance with the laws about Privacy and about Electronic Communications Regulations established in India. We will ensure at all times that our processing of such publicly sourced company email addresses is lawful and we will implement any changes which may be required to be implemented.
Advertising and Analytics
We may use Google Adware Adsense. When you use our website, Google may serve you advertisements that may be of interest to you. These advertisements are based on information relating to your access to, and use of, other websites and may be of our website.
Also, we may use the Facebook pixel in order to understand the types of people that visit our website and show you relevant advertisements for things you may have looked at on our website.
We also use third party analytics providers like Google Adsense to serve ads to you based on your visits to other websites and your prior visits to our website on the internet. You can always opt out of interest based advertising by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.
How we build our audience profile through Social Media platforms
Though we have a legitimate interest in customizing our social media communications maintaining your privacy, still you can always tell us not to share your information with Facebook, LinkedIn or any other platform by notifying us at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you have an account on any platform, you can set your preferences via your platform account.
Disclosure of Your Information
Except legal authorities we do not disclose any info data to anyone. Please note, we don’t have any control over, if you are browsing away from our website, by clicking any linked website or a page of a website.
If you purchase paid services through our Website, we never request certain information other than name, gender, email address, local address, mobile/ground phone number we don’t ask your payment card information. We direct you to payment gateway, where you choose your payment processor to process your payments.
In rare cases, we may disclose personal information to third parties:
• If sushan.in or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it, about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
We will keep your personal data secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions is encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
As we are not payment processor for you, we do not have any data related to your payment, bank, any account related info. Your payment process protection is subject to your banker and processor gateway you have chosen.
If you become aware that any information we hold about you is incorrect or there are any changes to your details, all time you have direct access to update, remove the info or even delete your account. (we keep deleted account in archive for six months, allowing you to reconsider and reactivate it).
You can, at any time, choose not to receive information about similar goods or services you have purchased or expressed an interest in. Please just notify in your profile.
We keep your personal data only till your account is active. The period will be determined by the criteria of the period of your contract or newsletter subscription with us plus a reasonable administration period (not exceeding a further 2 years). In addition to the right of access referred to below, you have the following rights:
• Correction right - the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us.
• Erasure right - you can erasure of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for us to retain it for the purpose for which it was collected.
Please use the contact details below to request the exercise of any of your rights.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
Your all data with us, is your profile. This gives you the right to access and control your personal data. You have uncontrolled access to your data.
Data Protection Law
Your entire data is protected under Personal Data Protection Bill 2018 governed by GOI. (GDPR) is no longer directly applicable in the India, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, as amended from time to time and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018
By using this website you agree that, any matter arising regarding www.sushan.in, are/is subject to Pune jurisdiction in, Maharashtra, India.